Friday, September 25, 2009

Things I am not afraid to admit.

  1. I'm in love with this girl, but I don't know how long I'm gonna wait. I don't wanna wait too long.
  2. I suck at Badminton, even tho I really love playing.
  3. I'm bipolar in my head. I need therapy.
  4. I always had a man crush with Dane Cook. He's effin cool.
  5. I often get attached with new friends, I trust people easily.
  6. I watch Top Model and The Hills (I love drama)
  7. I haven't played a basketball game, and I would love to learn it all again.
  8. I used to blog a lot, but then I lacked inspiration so now it's kinda like once or twice a week.
  9. I go to thrift shops and whatever stuff I like, I immediately buy them cause they're cheap.
  10. I would love to be Demi Lovato's boyfriend. She's beautiful.
  11. I listen to RNB music.
  12. I am fragile.
  13. I break under pressure.
  14. I don't like it when I'm talking to someone and their attention is on to other things.
  15. I collect scarfs. Weird.
  16. I think Pokwang is the funniest woman on earth.
  17. I pray a lot. I got this message that I kept on talking to God but I don't listen.
  18. I really want to be a DJ badly. You all know that.
  19. I have always wanted to host an episode of Wowowee. I think it would be so much fun.
  20. I like taking pictures of myself going to different places. I'm vain like that.