Sunday, September 27, 2009

The BAHA Experience.

I will never forget September 26, 2009. Pano ba naman, it was the day that we struggled going home, we braved the waist deep flood and we witnessed all sorts of "paghihirap" para lang maging safe mula sa baha na iniwan ni Bagyong Ondoy.

From school, we took a pedicab to the underpass, then kain sa Master Siomai (I didn't like their siomai, sorry). Then we parted ways, Kris, Rachel, Emil and Thea were stranded at Lawton, good thing may unit sa Binondo Suites sina Emil, he managed to let the girls stay there while the 4 of us (Bernard, Krizzia, Quennie and I) went and took a jeep to Baclaran. We were not prepared for the worst.

We waited for 5 long hours just to head home, we even had a hotel plan. But we only had 600 overall so that plan was cut. Everything was absolutely dreadful, it was a disaster. Especially those who are in the low areas, I can't imagine how they will recover and start over from this. I do hope that everyone's helping out. I'm thanking God cause he kept us safe and our home is not damaged.