Wednesday, September 30, 2009

State Of Play.


A team of investigative reporters work alongside a police detective to try to solve the murder of a congressman's mistress.

Besides blogging I would like to have this page full of interesting stuff, like movies I've watched. This is my first review, the 2009 movie "State Of Play". I first saw this on the Today Show, they guested Russell Crowe and Rachel McAdams last summer and I told myself "could be interesting", and when it came out here I was unaware, but maybe they had this ready for DVD already so I guess that's why I didn't catch any movie posters at the mall. The movie, is really dark, i mean the setting and the whole vibe of it but the story/plot is really something, I liked how it is all about news reporting and nothing else, there's a whole lot of framing and politics going on in this movie and that pleased me. I love the cast so much by the way, great actors.