Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Precious, Crazy Heart, The Other End Of The Line.

For the longest time I have been binging on DVDs (fake ones) and I really want to watch a lot of latest movies, but for now I have seen these 3. Here are my insights.

Precious- this was one heck of a movie. Award-winning indeed and lots of great singers (actors rather) here. Mariah Carey and Lenny Kravitz are here plus Paula Patton (I love her) and of course the lead roles, Gabourey Sidibe and Mo'nique proved a lot. I love the story and even though were lots of cuss words, I still got the message.

Crazy Heart- when I saw the trailer, I thought it was fantastic but then I wasn't able to watch it in theatres. I didn't get some details because the audio wasn't that clear but then I thought it had a great storyline.

The Other End Of The Line- I thought this was gonna be pretty boring but man, it had such a chick flick-y feel to it and the cultural touch to this movie was pretty good. I have seen lots of movies that have the same conflict but this one really entertained me.

I will have the chance to watch lots of movies soon:)