Friday, April 09, 2010

Getting ready for everything:)

Wow, it's been like almost a month since I blogged here, I have been busy with school, and after that I wasn't able to update because there were soooo much stuff to do. We attended this seminar that lasted half a day, it was mostly about immigration and settlement and all the stuff in between. It actually gave me a feeling that nothing's gonna be the same anymore as soon as we get there, I mean new house, new town, new faces and new everything, basically new life. Not that I'm complaining but it's making me feel different. Anywho, i'm really looking forward to it. I thank God (I will always do that) because He made this all happen. We just hope that we won't have a hard time looking for what we're supposed to and whatnot.

Getting ready. This is my life.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves. ~Victor Frankl