Wednesday, February 03, 2010

In a weird state of mind.

I feel really weird. I dunno, is this some kind of departure anxiety? I think so. I really want to get out of here (I don't mean that in a negative way) I am not talking about a problem but yeah, it's one of those things that just gives you a rollercoaster of emotions...for one, I am directing our children's show on Friday, I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do but with the help of the people in my group, I'm pretty sure we'll overcome. One more thing, I feel like I'm falling away...it gives me a really weird feeling cause lately, it's been all about work work work and like, there's no time to talk anymore. So yeah, that's about it. Life will take you to highs and lows, what matters is how you respond to it.

Just going to share something that made me smile today- MY BIRTHDAY ANALYSIS c/o some facebook application/quiz which I found entertaining and true.

A hip non-conformist who truly stands for his/her beliefs - you are out to make a difference in this world, and you have a realistic chance of success. You have always been self-driven and derive your inspiration from those close to you. Ambitious - and why shouldn't you be - the sky is the limit for you!

shabba:)
-Carlo