Friday, December 04, 2009

New slate.

So my friends and I settled what we have been feeling a while ago at school. It was really nice that you know, we managed to overcome something that we couldn’t control- MISUNDERSTANDINGS. To tell you honestly I didn’t want our group to ever be dissolved cause first, we have built trusts with each other and second, we had time to accept each and everyone for who we are no matter how different we seem from each other. WE LOVE. I think that we have a strong friendship.

I deleted my last entry about my friend, I felt so bad because I didn’t think she’ll read it. Some person managed to let her read it, I dunno why, maybe that person hates my guts for writing what I feel but either way I’ll just leave it to karma. I am happy that even though she read it, she still didn’t think differently of me, I told her that clearly I wasn’t thinking about our friendship when I wrote it and I apologized for posting a blog about her. I really do hope everything’s okay with us, and with our group. Lesson learned- THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. That one goes out not just to me but to everyone who had been in the same situation. Thank you Lord for letting us work this out.

Nothing can tear our friendship apart.