Saturday, November 28, 2009

We Rocked Them Speakers.

I would just like to blog about this, so don't argue. I just had my 3rd radio boardwork with fellow SOJ/ awesome awesome person, Jinny! This was an awesome third boardwork cause everytime we board, we just keep on having more and more fun though this time I've got 2 mistakes that I thought I'll never make, that was TO TURN OFF THE MIC WHILE A SONG IS PLAYING. I didn't why I forgot about it but we carried it like pros though, hopefully Sir Chris wasn't mad or anything. He even gave us a treat, Cheeseburger Meal from Mcdo! I thought it was very kind of him. We played songs from the 90's and we had movie moments as our topic. To Jinny, dear you are awesome, so glad we teamed up and keep being your superwoman self, and to Sir Chris, Ate Chloe and Ms. Alex, a big thank you. Mellow 94.7, sounds good!