Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Parties

Okay, so since I started college last year, I never had the chance to go to christmas parties anymore, probably because of the busy schedule we all have and whatnot. I miss receiving gifts, and giving them of course, and like I also miss that happy feeling that Christmas brings in all of us. I miss bringing and eating food and taking some home if i really wanted to, I miss the smile on my friends' faces and yeah I miss everything.

So what happened yesterday was a throwback kind of thing, we celebrated my friend's 18th birthday and also we had our little Christmas party in...LUNETA! You read that right! it's been waaaay too long since I set foot there, maybe I was 4 then when we first went. I was ecstatic when I found out that we will be having it there. So we had our own kris kringle, we ate, we took pictures and we gave other kids food, I think that's very compassionate of my friends. This party made our friendship a whole lot stronger. Thank you God:)