Thursday, July 01, 2010

Caught up.

I promised myself that I will blog so here you go.

411? Okay so my big fat baby brother (whom I love dearly to the utmost) just went to summer camp, it's gonna be until August 15. I am not happy about that at all, but the thing is, he's gonna earn money out of it, because he's gonna work! It will pay off big time I tell you. He's with my uncle, I hope they both get along great though. I DON'T EVER WANT HIM TO GO THERE AGAIN.

Work? Ummm, it's fine, it's not like I have a problem with it but since we're moving out the house to an apartment, might as well tell my supervisor that I kind of need some adjustments with my shifts. I pray to God that she won't have a problem w/ it or anything.

How's life? Social life you mean or just life? I DON'T HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE. I'm fine with that, but I know I gotta make friends. I've been thinking about it lately. I know it's great, it will soon be better once we finally establish:)