Sunday, June 27, 2010

The whole race thing.

The race thing is...when you do something offensive (or anything close to that) to someone who's not part of your own, it can be voluntary or most times not intended.

I have to admit, I've been hearing a lot of people trashing other races, and now that we're in a country of mixed people, it kind of makes me think about if those people who make criticisms are aware that it's actually a form of harassment. It's impossible to ignore because we all have our won views/judgments of everyone. When someone does that, I actually feel bad because sometimes I form my own judgments of everyone.

I will never EVER in my life treat someone badly because they're of a different race. I guess my senses came to me just now.

Lukewarm acceptance is more bewildering than outright rejection.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.