Monday, March 01, 2010

My letter to myself for March.

Wow...it all seemed a bit fast don't you think? One minute I was buying this big notebook and planning to write on it like crazy (I only know what that ended up to) and reading the Last Song by Nicholas Sparks (im still on page 87...I suck at promises) and also that thing I'm not supposed to spill in here.

Letter to myself.

What's up Carlo? Will you get serious for one dang time? I'm sooooooo frustrated that everytime you say something, you find ways to NOT accomplish them and you get away with it! It's like you say it for the sake of making yourself look good (but we all know you're not) and please stop the OCD habits you have every night, that makes you look not normal.

Seriously, me talking in the third person is a way of REALIZING all the wrong things I've done and I hope that i won't make the same mistakes anymore, because I am not getting any younger and a new chapter in my life will start come summer. I also keep thinking that while I am doing all these bad things, God is still not giving me punishments or anything and I do hope He doesn't because I regret all those bad things, and this time I will confess, I will confess.