Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Long walks & future travels.

I’ve always loved taking long walks, on a perfectly fine day of course. It gives me a temporary peace of mind, something I would call an escape from all the madness around me. I can drag my feet anywhere I want to, long as I could trace my way back it won’t be a problem. I love it when I see new things and places, it kind of refreshes me from the usual stuff I see, and my curiosity level raises. There are lots of places I want to explore, of course not by walking I won’t get there, maybe an airplane or some public transportation (I would do anything to ride on a double-decker bus). I want to go to New York! Have a smoothie or like a corndog while gallivanting the streets til I get somewhere to take photos, I would love to see the meat packing district, heard the delis there are the best. Japan & Korea are also on my list, I just love it when I watch Travel and Living channel and those countries get featured and like getting the sense of the place. Night markets are hot. Food by the way is one of the main reasons I would love to getaway.

Maybe I’ll take long walks when we get to Canada, you can never go wrong with feet exercise right? Except when it’s snowing already, the ground get slippery and of course you can’t move a lot cause you’re freezing. Plus, our speaker while ago at the peer counseling session told us to explore the place so we can learn how to navigate when life finally starts over. I learned a lot today.

God, i know You hear me, thank You very much for all of this.