Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It Experience


So Ate AJ and I decided to watch "This Is It", it's the movie/documentary of Michael Jackson's rehearsals for his supposedly upcoming world concert series, I can only describe it in a word: GREATNESS. The movie started with interviews from the dancers that were supposed to be participating, they all said that it is indeed a dream come true for them to be part of this.

Then we saw how MJ struts his stuff, how he does the moonwalk, the 45 degree move which I have always wanted to copy. We also witnessed how he sings from the heart, especially the mushy songs he got, "I'll Be There" and "Heal The World" were my favorites. I noticed that he became a little bit slower with his moves and that he always wanted things to be perfect, I mean I don't see it as a problem, come on it's MJ! But you know, if he were alive now, I bet those stadiums and arenas are packed as crazy. One more, he always says "God Bless You" to a crew, dancer or staff if he likes what they did. He's really a nice person

Long live the King of Pop. Love lives forever.