Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bottled up.

I'm in a different state of mind right now. I don't know if I can call it deja vu or somethin cause this feeling usually comes about when the semester is almost over, what is this? Exhaustion? Or am I just really anxious about moving overseas next year? I really don't know. So many things bottled up, and I feel like I need to take a break.

I just completed a very tortuous work, FINISHING my projects that is. I dunno why I got so busy and never started working earlier. I'm a piece of work, and I don't think I care about that anymore.

There's so much that needs to be done by next week and hopefully I get to be successful at it. This is college. Reality just sank in. By the way, I'm also thinking about someone as well, the person I've been waiting for my whole life, and I get temporary happiness when I think about that person. Bye for now.

Much love :)