Saturday, May 29, 2010

I refuse to be bored now.

3 weeks and 2 days in and guess what? I'm bored out of my mind. Not that I'm complaining or ranting or anything but you know, it's just the way I feel right now. I'm bored and I don't have anything to do except for waking up in the morning, then breakfast, then sleep some more, probably listen to the radio or use the computer (the thing is, I'm not allowed to exceed 2 hours) and then what the heck, lunchtime, then either I wash the dishes or wipe the table and then back to more procrastinating...then it's already 4pm! I wish I could like find something else to do other than just boring myself to insanity (i.e. part-time job). It is really true, it's kind of boring over here. I wouldn't mind if we're in the city, I could go around and like hop to places but we're actually here in a small town hours away from the business district. I wish that all of us get a job already (that's not very demanding) and yeah move out and find a place near downtown so we could start with what we have already. I'm really praying to God. I don't live my life on routine like some do.